Photo Gallery HelpIf you've never posted photos on our Member Photo Gallery before, here is a brief tutorial on getting stared:
Here are the the basic steps you will need to take:
- Create an account for yourself on our chapter's website so that you can add pictures to the gallery. You only need to do this the first time.
- Get your pictures onto your computer, and organize them before you start to upload them.
- Login to the account you created.
- Create a new photo album
Of course, we need to ask a few questions before we get started with the step-by-step instructions:
- Do you know how to get your pictures onto your computer? If not, contact
- dial-up modem
OK, let's do the first step (Create an account for yourself):
- Using your web browser, go to our website:
Full name (required): Bob Thakmartin
Email Address (required): email@example.com
Password (required): (Make something up. Be sure that it is something you will remember)
Verify Password (required): (Just repeat your password. This ensures that you didn't accidentally make an error when you entered it the first time.)
Enter Human Verifier (required): (Type in the numbers and letters exactly as they appear in the box. This verifies that a human, not a spambot, is registering this account)
Now on to the second step:
- Sometime later you will get an e-mail message telling you that your account has been set up. Go back to the
Help file courtesy of Mark Johnson